Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Protein Bars (Vegan + Gluten-Free)
- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats, blended into a flour
- 1 cup protein powder (I used a mild vanilla pea protein)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup peanut butter (or use any nut butter of your choice)
- 1 cup maple syrup (or use honey if you’d like)
- 1/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips or raw cacao nibs
- Stir together oat flour, protein powder, sea salt and cinnamon.
- Add in peanut butter and maple syrup, stirring well to combine. Mixture will be rather thick and dry. Add in a splash of almond milk if necessary.
- Stir in chocolate chips or raw cacao nibs, distributing evenly.
- Press the mixture into a wax paper-lined 9x13 pan, using a rolling pin on top to smooth if necessary.
- Place in freezer for about 10 minutes for bars to harden up. Remove and cut into 20 bars.
- To store: Wrap each bar individually in plastic wrap and store in the freezer in a container or air-tight bag.